Wednesday, November 29, 2006

No shit



Destructoid posted this total hilariousness today in which Spanish gaming blog Gamerah proposes we send shit-o-grams to Sony in protestation of their crappiness as of late. I'm not sure what's funnier, the thought of the amount of effort that would go into this mass mailing or the expression on the person's face who gets to open thousands of plastic dumps.

Personally, I think it's a shadow of the intended insult. Send real shit, people. Say it like you mean it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read this, but then I realized that the people who are going to open thousands of plastic poops aren't going to be the execs who deserve this, but poor underpaid assistants like me.

On a different note, I saw this shirt and thought of your fantastic blog! http://www.nerdyshirts.com/productdetails.aspx?id=100088759

Anonymous said...

I'm not alone anymore! Praise the Gods!

Welcome to Dtoid, Nagiko.